2021 NFPA 70E Electrical Safety Training - AccessNowPurchase from 70ESolutions.com (recommended)
valid for yourself or someone else
ideal for groups, employees, and bulk orders
(instructions and access code will be emailed within 15 min. of purchase, usually instant)
NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace (2021) Physical BookPurchase from 70ESolutions.com
physical copy of the latest 70E standard, shipped to you
recommended to accompany this course
taxes and other fees may apply, including a $100 flat shipping charge
$298.002021 NFPA 70E Electrical Safety TrainingPurchase via Stripe - valid only for the purchaser
- OSHA considers electrocutions and electrical hazards as one of the "Fatal Four" violations found in the workplace.
- Electrical hazard issues are the 9th most cited violation by federal OSHA inspectors.
This means that failure to meet electrical requirements can be dangerous to workers, and can leave employers open to costly OSHA fines.
This course, which is based on the 2018 Edition of the NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, will prepare you for the hazards and risks associated with working with electricity, as well as proper practices and procedures.
4 chapters of comprehensive video lessons with an interactive quiz, followed by a live Q&A session
- Module 1: Introduction to the Standard
- Module 2: Electrical Safety Related Work Practices
- Module 3: Safe Work Conditions
- Module 4: 480V Switchboard
- Module 5: Live Q&A, Review (attendance is optional, this module is available by request)